KERALA AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY
AROMATIC AND MEDICINAL PLANTS RESEARCH STATION, ODAKKALI
RESEARCH PROJECTS IN OPERATION
Broad areas of on-going research programmes
Development of agrotechniques for different medicinal plants, quality standardisation studies, alternate uses of medicinal and aromatic crops.
The ongoing research programmes are funded by:
· Ministry of Agriculture, Govt. of India
· National Medicinal Plants Board
· Planning and Economic Affairs Dept., Govt. of Kerala
· Amway Ltd.
Externally aided projects
1. Central Sector Scheme for Development of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants financed by Ministry of Agriculture, Govt. of India
2. Scheme for “Development of agrotechniques for selected medicinal plants used in Ayurveda” financed by National Medicinal Plants Board
3. Development of lemongrass oleoresin for flavouring financed by ICAR
4. NATP on “Sustainable management of plant biodiversity” - Exploration, conservation, evaluation and cataloguing of diversity of medicinal Plants
5. “Participatory technology development for sustainable natural resource utilisation and livelihood support through agriculture related activities in Eramalloor Thodu water shed” financed by Planning and Economic Affairs Dept. of Kerala state
6. Testing the efficacy of APSA- 80 as a wetting agent against specific pest & Disease of selected crops” funded by AMAY India Enterprises
Send mail to email@example.com with questions or comments about
this web site.